GOBA news now includes a paid advertising section in full colour.
Suppliers of boating related services and products can take space in the magazine to increase their sales and provide useful sources to our members.
GOBA news is highly targetted for marine industries and local outlets and is direct mailed in March, July and December each year to more than 3000 boat owners using the Great Ouse, Cam and tributories in East Anglia.
Over 70% of our members are internet users so on-line shopping is of great interest.
Products and services that we suggest are of particular interest to members are:
- Boat Sales
- Boat Hire
- Inflatables and outboards
- Marine engine suppliers and fitters
- Marine heating systems
- Canopy and canvas suppliers
- Upholstery suppliers
- Sports and country clothing
- Barbecue equipment
- Boat Transport
- Marina Services, berths, engineering
- Boat handling and other approved training courses
- Fishing Tackle
LEISURE along the river within walking distance of moorings
- Food and Drink, Restaurants, Takeaways
- Local shops for provisions and newspapers
- Gas cylinder exchange
- Tourist attractions